You are here
2017 Sounds from the River – Stamp Collection & Lucky Draw
2017 Sounds from the Riverside
Stamp Collection & Lucky Draw
- Date: June 17 – August 12
- How to: Request a stamp card from the Information Desk
and collect the exclusive stamps of each event (also at the Information Desk).
You can join the lucky draw with every 3 individual stamps.
- Prizes: A trip for two to Okinawa by Star Cruises*1, Ukulele*5, Vinyl recorders*4
Terms and Conditions
1. By entering the Lucky Draw, each participant agrees with the Terms and Conditions listed below. The organizer has the sole discretion to exclude any person from participating in the Lucky Draw if the participants violet any of the Rules. Copied stamps will automatically be disqualified.
2. All details and particulars submitted in the raffle tickets must be accurate, true and complete. Incomplete, inaccurate or illegible Lucky Draw forms will be disqualified.
3. The prizes will be delivered only to main island of Taiwan and offshore islands(Penghu, Kinmen, and Matzu).
4. Total prize value $20,000 NTD and above are legally subject to a 10% tax on prizes won in a Lucky draw.
5. The organizer reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, cancel or suspend this Lucky Draw should an external circumstances arise which are beyond the reasonable control of the organizer. The organizer reserves the right to cancel, amend, modify or terminate this Lucky Draw or the Rules at any time in its sole discretion and without notice.
6. In the event of any dispute, the decision of the organizer shall be final & conclusive.
1. The Lucky Draw is open from 17 June 2017 to 12 August 2017. Every three individual stamps from each event will be entitled to one raffle ticket.
2. The Lucky Draw will be held on 26 August 2017. Results of the Lucky Draw will be published on the official website of Sounds from the River event before 18:00 on 15 September 2017. Prize winners will be notified by text message or email on details for collection of prizes.
3. Each winner is only entitled to win one prize, regardless of how many times their raffle tickets are picked. In the event a Guest's raffle ticket is picked for more than one time, the organizer shall be entitled to disregard the second and subsequent picks and re-pick a winner.
4. The prize must be claimed by providing the signed agreement before 30 September 2017; whereby winners will be requested to submit their personal particulars for use of verification.
5. Participants must provide all required information and fulfill all necessary requirements of the Lucky Draw in order to be eligible for the Lucky Draw. The registration of any participant who is unable to provide all the required information will be cancelled.
6. The organizer has the sole discretion to exclude any person from participating in the Lucky Draw without any obligation to furnish any notice and/or reason.
7. The prizes are not transferable, exchangeable for cash or any other items. We reserve the right, at any time in its sole and absolute discretion, to substitute, withdraw, add to or alter any of the prizes offered without notice to the participants.
8. By entering the Lucky Draw, each participant agrees that any and all personal data submitted may be collected, used and/or disclosed to the organizer for various purposes, including to communicate with the participant for purposes related to the Lucky Draw.
9. The organizer shall not be liable to any persons in the Lucky Draw for any disputes, losses or damages in respect of, in connection with and/or arising from the Lucky Draw.