You are here
2017 Taipei Sounds from the River is ready to debut. Get ready to be amazed by four hours of nonstop music performances brought by Joyce Chu, Wawa, Matzka, and Kousuke Atari. Come and wander on the Dadaocheng Wharf with us this summer and enjoy arts and crafts market, knik knack gift vendors, Food trucks and astonishing fireworks.
Location：Yanping Riverside Park (Door 3-5)
A lovely singer-songwriter from Malaysia. She's like the girl next door who's friendly and easygoing, sharing her songs of love under the romantic sparkler firework.
Taiwanese legendary singer-songwriter. Being well-known for her albums such as Big Rain, Four Seasons, and many wonderful music creations.
Thousands of people have been amazed by his fun rhythm and creative lyrics. MATZKA also dubbed for the key role in the latest Disney animation movie, Moana(Taiwan version). Wanna experience his unique charm? Come to the riverside!
“The Prince of island songs". His one-of-a-kind interpretation of Japanese music and fantastic voice touch people's hearts easily.
Open Hour: 15:00-18:30
Rules: Please wait in line. For each turn, 20 children will be allowed to enter and play for 10 minutes. Young kids can be accompanied by an adult.
Taipei Xia-Hai City God Temple – Bottle Post
Open Hour: 16:00 & 17:00. Limited 777 Bottle for each section. (One person can only receive one Bottle Post.)
Rules: Each visitor can receive the limited edition of Bottle Post by dressing in red.
Graffiti Wall of LOVE
Everyone is welcome to leave a message on the Graffiti wall
Mado Coffee / Tentez Bijoiterie /C.S.Y / Cement Mold.tw / ∞ / NI.KOU / PonPon / H.B.S. / moogu / STRING MAN / Cindy's hand made / Open the Box / Dog Jeff / JuMi Handmade Studio / JunCeramics / Star Cruises / Taipei Xia-Hai City God Temple
1. Take to Beimen Station and walk westward for 5 mins along the Civic Blvd to the entrance of Watergate No.3
2. Take to Daqiaotou Station and walk southward along Sec. 2, Yanping N. Rd. Turn right to Minsheng W. Rd. and keep walking westward for 25 mins to the entrance of Watergate No.5.
3. Take to Daqiaotou Station and transfer to the intersection of Minsheng W. Rd. and Chongqing Rd. by Bus 2, 215, 223, 288, 300, 302, 304 (Chongqing Lane), 601, and 757.
4. Take to Shuanglian Station and walk westward for 25 mins along Minsheng W. Rd. to the entrance of Watergate No.5.
5. Take to Shuanglian Station and Transfer by shuttle bus No. 136 to the intersection of Minsheng W. Rd. and Yanping N. Rd.
Shuttle Bus No. 136
● Service Hours: 14:30-22:00 (depends on the number of passengers)
● Interval: Every 4 – 15 minutes
● Charge: One-zone fare
● Travel route: MRT Shuanglian Station to the Dadaocheng Wharf
● Stops along the route: Mackay Hospital ( Shuanglian Station, exit No.2), intersection of Minsheng W. Rd. and Yanping N. Rd. (close to Watergate No.5)
Traffic controls will be conducted in two stages.1st Stage: 18:30 to 23:00. No thoroughfare for vehicles. To the north - Liangzhou St.; to the east - Yanping N. Rd. and Tacheng St.; to the west - Huanhe S. & N. Rd.; to the south - Zhongxiao W. Rd.2nd stage: 20:40 to 21:50. No thoroughfare westward for vehicles from the intersection of Chengde Rd. and Minsheng W. Rd.
Watergate Exit Control
Since 6:00 – Exit only at Watergate No. 3 & No.5
17:30 to 23:00 – Access control of vehicles at Watergate No.1, No.3, and No.5
17:00 to 23:00 – No entry nor exit at Water No.4
14:00 to 23:00 – Access control of bicycles at Watergate No1 – No.6.
18:30 to 23:00 – Clearance of the footbridge of Dihua Sewage Treatment Plant
YouBike Temporarily Closed
Time: 16:30 – 24:00
Area affected: Exit No.3 of MRT Beimen Station, Dadaocheng Park, and Taipei City Hospital Zhongxing Branch
High temperatures in summer may cause heat stroke. Don’t forget to drink more water. You can also bring your picnic mat and enjoy the music and more importantly,HAVE FUN.
Xiahai City God Temple→Dihua Street→Suki Lane→Yong-le Market→Lunch at Cisheng Temple→The Koo Family Residence→Random walk along the Dadaocheng Wharf→Sweet Home
Xiahai City God Temple→Dihua Street→Suki Lane→Yong-le Market→Lunch at Cisheng Temple→The Koo Family Residence→Random walk along the Dadaocheng Wharf→Dinner at Ningxia Night Market→Hotel/Home
Huashan 1914 Creative Park→Lunch at肥前屋(Gi-Na-U)→Museum of Contemporary Art→Taipei Film House→Dinner at Taipei Underground Market or Q Square → Sweet Home
Please visit https://www.travel.taipei/ for more information.